Sunday 29 March 2009

Twittering on!


SurreyLets is on Twitter - you can follow me, tweet me and get updates to your phone or PC about properties on the market or new tenant demands. Twitter is the best social media platform for business use to be put online so far - its benefits are endless. Its easy to use, its "Instant and real time" and what more you can pick it up on your phone or computer.

You may be wondering how Twitter is benefiting SurreyLets, because when I was told about twitter, I have to say I was rather skeptical. So I started to Tweet (That's what you do when you send out a message of 140 characters) I tweeted about the new properties I had on the market, about interesting property news and about what I was looking for to support my business. So far, I have had tenants through Twitter and contractors offer me their services too. Its early days - I have been twittering for only 14 days, but its a medium that is one of the fastest growing sites I have ever seen.

On twitter, I can send direct messages - these fall under the www. radar and are private to the sender, or I can tell the world about something! Its that simple. I can communicate with potential Landlords and Tenants at the click of a button.

Time will tell if this is the new medium for a Lettings Agency in Surrey! In the meantime - if you want to get regular updates about the lettings market then be sure to follow me on Twitter. @SurreyLets

No comments:

Post a Comment