Saturday 21 March 2009

SurreyLets - Letting's and Property Management in Surrey

Hello, I own SurreyLets and Sally Asling is my name
Residential Lettings, Property Management’s my game
I have 18 years experience and a passion for what I do
I am offering a service, that's tailor made to you.

My Services are comprehensive, and to many now to list
But please see my website for those I’ll have missed
I do Tenant Finding, full management, rent collection too
Referencing, drawing up agreement's to name just a few

If someone is undecided whether to let their home, or sell
My vast experience is on had so just give me a yell
From corporate relocation, investment or letting the family home
SurreyLets will guide you through the process, you’re never on your own

So if you know, or hear of, someone I have never met
But you know that they, or someone else, are considering “TO LET”
No matter if a country pile of something rather small
Please pass me their details so I can make that call

Understanding People, Understanding Property, that’s my claim
So please don’t forget, SurreyLets is the name!

No comments:

Post a Comment