Friday 4 September 2009

Mini joins the SurreyLets fleet


SurreyLets welcomes the Mini to the companies fleet. The Surreylets mini is distinctively recognisable with the SurreyLets logo displayed.

SurreyLets director comments "Branding is very important. By clearly identifying the company on our vehicles it provides us with constant marketing as the cars and vans drive round the area. Some clients and tenants also welcome the security of being met by someone clearly identifiable by the fact they are in a branded vehicle in addition to which all SurreyLets personal carry ID"

Mini Car - Maximum Service

SurreyLets purchased the Mini through Vines at Guildford. SurreyLets Director, Sally Asling comments.

"The customer service I received from Vines Mini of Guildford was incredible, particularly from sales executive Matt Thoms. The service was second to none from the moment I walked in with my enquiry to the moment the car was received. I have been really impressed, which takes a lot as I have high standards when it comes to expectation in the service industry. I had the pleasure of being greeted by Matt Thoms, one of the sales executives, on my initial visit. I described to Matt what I wished to purchase as a company fleet car and Matt expertly helped navigate through all the car and purchase options. Within three three weeks from purchase to delivery I received e-mails updating me on the progress of the car. Matt even got the mini fully sign written for delivery. Nothing was too much trouble. Upon collection of the car I was given a clear concise run through of all the gadgets, right through to Matt tuning in the phone! In this day and age the service we receive does make a huge influence on what we as a consumer decide to buy and ultimately where we decide to buy it from. Matt and his team were consistently professional, warm and welcoming, helpful, informative and genuine. It has been an absolute pleasure to do business with Vines of Guildford and I will not hesitate to buy further cars from them and recommend them to anyone looking to purchase a mini"

1 comment: